Avocado Toast is perfect for heart healthy breakfast. Prepare easy avocado toast with a variety of toppings to feel satisfied and energized. We show you how to make the BEST Avocado Toast in just 5 minutes using super simple ingredients.
Looking for an easy everyday breakfast that the whole family will love? This avocado toast is ideal for vegetarian, vegan, health conscious and gourmet eaters. A well toasted bread with creamy and seasoned avocado makes THE perfect satisfying meal.
These creamy and crispy Guacamole Toasts can be enjoyed for afternoon snack as well. Air Fryer Garlic Toasts, Custard Yogurt Toast aka Tiktok Toast, Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich, Masala Toast Sandwich and Easy Italian Bruschetta are few of our popular breakfast toast ideas.
Why This Recipe Works
- It is quick and easy
- Healthy, wholesome and satisfying
- Popular and favorite
- Needs just 2 main ingredients and 5 minutes to make
- Inexpensive and affordable
- Loved by all age groups
These easy, healthy toasts require only 2 main ingredients and you can make infinite variations with optional toppings of your choice.
Bread: You can use whichever bread you have in hand or readily available. Sourdough and whole wheat bread works best. I prefer to use whole grain slice of bread for wholesomeness.
Avocado: Fresh and ripe avocado is best.
Lemon Juice, Salt and Pepper
Optional Toppings: Fresh veggies, roasted veggies, eggs, salmon, chicken, turkey, bacon, nuts and seeds of your choice.
Optional Seasonings (as per your liking): Chili flakes, smoked paprika, chili lime seasoning, taco seasoning, Ajika seasoning, Mexican seasoning, peri peri seasoning
Additional sauce on top (optional): Sriracha sauce, ketchup, pesto, hot and sweet chili sauce, sour cream, chili garlic sauce.
See recipe card for quantities.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed. Peel it and mash it with fork in a bowl.
- Season it with lemon juice and salt and pepper and your favorite seasoning. Mix well.
- Arrange bread slices on parchment paper on a baking tray or Air fryer basket. Bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit in preheated oven for 5 minutes until toast is crispy. If using a toaster, select your favorite toast level.
- Spread the seasoned mashed avocado on the toast.
- Top the toast with any topping of your choice. Or eat it by itself.. yes it is just too good that way too.
- Sprinkle with optional seasoning/sauces
Avocado Toast With Hasselback Eggs
Hint: This recipe is delicious, healthy, and easy. You can make the toasts in a toaster, air fryer, or on the stove grill. So many different ways to make it. Pair it with Keto Egg Bites for easy protein packed breakfast.
Sky is the limit when you it comes to making Avocado Toast. You can use different fresh veggies like cucumbers, carrots, radishes, tomatoes, onions, kale, or lettuce.
Make it a gourmet avocado toast with roasted mushrooms, burrata, smoked salmon, smoked turkey, crispy bacon. You can also add protein rich options like boiled eggs, fried egg, chickpeas, baked beans or nuts and seeds.
As I mentioned before, for a quick grab and go breakfast, I often eat it with toast, avocado and salt and pepper. It just Too Good like that. Truly minimalist yet delicious and satisfying to the core.
Make it interesting for kids: Kids love making mix and match toppings for after school snack or breakfast. This is one of those hidden veggie recipe when they eat their veggies while being creative. You can have this DIY Breakfast bar.
Serve this gourmet avocado breakfast toast with a cup of Chai Tea , Turmeric Milk , Hot Chocolate or Kale Green Apple Smoothie for the most important meal of the day.
You can have a side of Banana Oatmeal Raisin Cookies or Almond Flour Edible Cookie Dough for sweet treat. Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes are excellent side to it.
To make a refreshing light meal , pair it along with Crispy Kale Chips or Roasted Spicy Chickpeas. You can also serve it with variety of easy Air Fryer Vegetables Sides.
For a classic Cafe style brunch at home, serve it along with Creamy Tomato Soup, Creamy Mushroom Soup, Creamy Potato Soup or Broccoli Asparagus Soup.
If you love delicious salad toast combination, do try our Chickpea Salad, Tomato Peach Caprese , Classic Egg Salad or Italian Summer Pasta Salad.
Breakfast Avocado Toast is meant to be eaten freshly made. I do not recommend storing it , refrigerating it or freezing it.
You can enjoy it as a grab n go breakfast, slow morning breakfast, light lunch or healthy snack. Savor the bite as soon as you make it.
Choose firm, ripe but not over-ripe Hass avocado. When you gently squeeze it, avocado should yield a bit.
If you see bruised or brown parts especially near the skin, simply scrap it off and discard the brown parts, scoop out and use the green flesh only.
A sturdy bread with thick-slice works best for this toast. It holds the creamy mashed avocado better without getting soggy quickly.
One avocado toast with 1 slice of whole grain bread and ¼ slice of medium avocado has 154 calories.
Follow us on Pinterest and Facebook. We love creating delicious and easy family friendly recipes from around the world. DO JOIN US !
If you make this Avocado Toast Recipe do let us know how you like it by ★ rating it and leaving a comment below.
Avocado Toast Ideas
- 4 Slices Bread
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, pepper and lemon juice
- Fresh or roasted veggies, eggs, salmon, chicken, turkey, bacon, nuts, seeds and variety of seasonings.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed. Peel it and mash it with fork in a bowl. Season it with lemon juice, salt and pepper and your favorite seasoning.
- Arrange bread slices on parchment paper on a baking tray or Air fryer basket. Bake at 350F in preheated oven for 5 minutes until toast is crispy. If using a toaster, select your favorite toast level.
- Spread the seasoned mashed avocado on the toast. Top the toast with any topping of your choice. Or eat it by itself.. yes it is just too good with just this too.
- Sprinkle with optional seasoning/sauces. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply