6 ingredient Edible Cookie Dough! We simply can’t get enough of this Chocolate chip Almond flour cookie dough. It is decadent, chocolatey, sweet and super easy to make.
Learn all about making this no bake, vegan , gluten-free and wholesome edible cookie dough in a single bowl. This is our family favorite no bake dessert recipe and surely it will be yours too !
- What is Edible Cookie Dough
- Best Edible Cookie Dough Recipe!
- Perfect bliss balls for breakfast, snack or dessert
- Serving Suggestions
- Can I store Edible Cookie Dough
- No oven / no food processor needed
- Perfect for kids cooking
- How to Make
- Our Favorite Vegan Desserts
- Almond Flour Edible Cookie Dough
What is Edible Cookie Dough
Edible cookie dough is raw eatable version of regular cookie dough that you make before baking into cookies. However since edible dough is not baked, we avoid using raw eggs, baking soda or baking powder. Also to avoid the risk of contaminations, regular flour is cooked (heat treated) before adding.
If you love chocolate chip cookies, then you must try this recipe. It comes together in less than 5 minutes in just one bowl and keeps in the fridge or freezer for easy storage.
Best Edible Cookie Dough Recipe!
This Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is as delightful as it sounds. I can not resist to munch on it every time I see it. Edible cookie dough reminds you of classic comfort food. And since it is eggless and dairy free, it is safe to eat raw without the risk of foodborne illnesses.
Perfect bliss balls for breakfast, snack or dessert
We are using wholesome, unrefined ingredients with high notes of vanilla, sweet coconut sugar, dark chocolate chips and dusting of sea salt – a major drool alert right here ! The cookie dough bites are perfect for fixing your sweet tooth cravings. Any time is a good time..
Grab them for a quick on-the-go breakfast, enjoy them for 3.00 pm slump snack-time, or even for after dinner dessert or mid night sweet cravings.
And they also make awesome after school snacks as well as fun school lunch treats. my kids often request these dough bites or Banana Oatmeal cookies for school lunch box.
You can also pack them in cute containers, attach a ribbon and give as a gifts. They are so well liked.
My family likes to eat them as-is but you can also eat it with a scoop of vanilla or coffee ice cream.
These dough bites taste awesome if you serve them with tea, coffee or Hot Cocoa.
Roll the dough into mini bliss balls. They are perfect for travel trips or picnics.
Can I store Edible Cookie Dough
Yes. Store the leftovers in an air-tight glass container in the fridge for up to a week. You can also freeze them if needed.
No oven / no food processor needed
This vegan edible cookie dough is perfect for guilt free snacking. No oven or fancy food processor is needed. This recipe is also forgiving. Unlike cakes and cookies, if you measure the ingredients a bit more or less, it will not change the outcome.
I love it when awesome tasting gourmet food is so simple and easy to make. A lot of folks are intimidated by baking .. For this yummy dessert, no baking skills are required.
I like to portion it into balls and store them in the fridge, but you can leave it as is and scoop and eat with a spoon too ! No judgments.
Perfect for kids cooking
If you are looking to involve kids into cooking, this no bake cookie dough recipe is just perfect. Let them gather all ingredients, measure and mix.. that’s all.. kids play literally!
More often than not, kids are tempted to sneak a spoon of dough while making cookies. With this recipe, mom’s don’t have to worry about raw eggs or flour.
The great thing about cookie dough recipe is that just about anyone could make it.
Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below. Here’s what we use and what to substitute. The 6 ingredients are simple, straightforward and good for you type healthy. Most likely you already have them in your pantry.
- Almond Flour : I am using blanched almond flour , it eliminates the extra step of cooking the flour. Almond flour also is low carb, keto friendly and grain free flour. It adds a nice fluffy texture to this recipe. You can also use Almond Meal.
- Coconut Sugar : Adds nice sweet notes to the dough. You can use other sweeteners like raw sugar, white sugar or maple syrup.
- Chocolate Chips : I am using dark chocolate chips. Feel free to use semi sweet, butterscotch or white chocolate chips if you like.
- Coconut Oil : Coconut oil helps form the smooth dough. make sure to melt it well before using. If you do not like coconut oil flavor, avocado oil also works.
- Vanilla Extract : For that gourmet decadent dessert flavor.
- Sea Salt : Brings all flavors in and adds a nice salty surprise taste. Don’t skip it.
How to Make
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. You might want to use your hand and knead it like a dough for couple minutes.
Scoop it out using about 1.5 tablespoons each and make round balls or use small cookie scoop. Arrange the balls on parchment lined baking sheet.
Put the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Take it out. Grab a dough bite and devour !
Note – If you notice the dough is too crumbly and not forming well, add 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk or water while kneading.
Our Favorite Vegan Desserts
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Sweet Potato Brownies
- Instant Pot Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Don’t forget to follow us on PINTEREST and like our FACEBOOK page. We love creating delicious , plant based recipes from around the world. DO JOIN US !!
We would love to hear your feedback!! Use the PIN button in the recipe card or image below to pin this recipe !
★ If you make this Almond Flour Edible Cookie Dough Recipe , do let us know how you like it by ★ star rating it and leaving a comment below.
Almond Flour Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar or other sweetner
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or water – optional / if needed
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. You might want to use your hand and knead it like a dough for couple minutes.
- Scoop it out using about 1.5 tablespoons each and make round balls. You can also use a small cookie scoop. Arrange the balls on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes. Take it out. Grab a dough bite and devour !
- Note – If you notice the dough is too crumbly and not forming well, add 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk or water while kneading.