Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip is super easy, luxuriously creamy rich appetizer perfect for parties and entertaining. This make ahead dip is highly addictive, kids approved and crowd pleaser.
Frozen spinach, marinated artichokes and Italian cheese blend are cooked together along with delicious seasoning. It brings ultra delicious melted cheese perfection in every bite.
This must have party dip is vegetarian, low carb, keto and gluten free. It’s an ultimate companion to the holiday entertaining and hosting.
Many different uses :
Use this dip as an appetizer for all different parties. It always is a most requested item on Super-bowl Sunday spread. Also perfect for BBQ parties and picnics, tailgating or Oscar’s viewing parties.
Serve it for your next book club grub meet. Take it along for potlucks and be ready to receive raving compliments.
It tastes Ahmazingly delicious! And it’s easy to prepare. You need very few ingredients and there is not much prep work either.
You serve it as a hot or cold dip and you can make it ahead of time. To make it look fancy, you can serve it in Hawaiian bread bowl too.
BETTER THAN STORE BROUGHT
This spinach dip tastes way better than store brought dips. There are no fillers, no preservatives added in. It is made with all natural ingredients that are easy to find.
You can use pressure cooker like INSTANT POT to make this easy Spinach Dip, It is practically a dump and go recipe. Alternatively, you can bake it in oven as well. Both instructions are included in recipe card.
This dip is a mix of cream cheese, sour cream, frozen spinach, artichoke hearts, Italian cheese blend, minced garlic and seasoning. Mix in all of the ingredients, pressure cook it or bake it in a skillet ! Done and dusted … scoop and eat 🙂
I like to add a tablespoon of chopped Giardiniera. This gives it a nice flavor addition with bits and pieces of pickled jalapeno and carrots. This unusual and unique touch has people guessing about what’s in it too. If you don’t like spices, skip it.
How to make low calorie spinach cheese dip
This hearty dip gets it’s virtuous angle since there is spinach and artichokes. If you’re looking to make it low calories, use low fat cream cheese, low fat sour cream and cheese blend.
How to make Plant based / Vegan Creamy Dip?
If you want to make this recipe dairy-free, use cashew cream and nutritional yeast instead. You can use vegan cheese like Kite Hill plant-based cream cheese, which is made from almonds.
Is This Recipe Gluten Free ?
Yes. This spinach artichoke dip is gluten free.
Is Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip Keto ?
With only 5 carbs per serving, this delicious dip is low carb and Keto.
- Warm dip is best to serve with toasted bread, such as baguette slices, bread sticks, pita chips or crostini. Pita bread, naan or tortilla chips are also good options.
- For a healthy dose of fiber and color, serve it with fresh cut veggie like celery sticks, broccoli, carrots and radishes. You can serve it over cooked macaroni for fancy mac and cheese. Yumm
- Another fancy thing to serve it with is salt crystal dusted soft pretzel bites. I had them at one of the holiday parties and man o man it was finger licking good stuff.
This dip is truly addictive! It’s a super easy and ultra delicious, rich and creamy appetizer. No prep 20 minutes recipe.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE SPINACH DIP IN INSTANT POT
Pour the broth in the main insert of InstantPot. Add minced garlic, cream cheese, frozen spinach, sour cream and all purpose seasoning in the pot.
Drain Artichokes and pour into the pot. Close the lid. Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK on High Pressure for 4 minutes. Vent should be at SEALING position.
After Instant Pot does cooking and beeps, wait for few minutes and do a Quick Release by moving the valve to VENTING.
Stir in Cheese blend. Give it a good stir and your dip is ready.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve. You can garnish it with fresh parsley, red chili flakes or ground black pepper.
The dip will thicken quickly as it cools. So if it feels like there is too much liquid, don’t worry. If it absolutely is runny, then put it on SAUTE mode and stir for few minutes.
Our Popular Appetizer Recipes:
- 7 Layer Taco Dip
- Cheese Potato Poppers
- Chili Garlic Edamame
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- Super Delicious Nachos
- Instant Pot Boiled Peanuts
- Paneer Tacos
- Grilled Shishito Peppers
- Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
Don’t forget to take pictures when you make our delicious recipes. Tag us with #profusioncurry on Instagram ! We would love to feature your creation.
Join us on Pinterest and FACEBOOK . You will love all our delicious, wholesome, plant based recipes from around the world.
★ If you make this Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip , do let us know how you like it by ★ star rating it and leaving a comment below.
Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip - Instant Pot and Oven Option
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 10 oz box Frozen spinach
- 16 oz Shredded Italian cheese blend
- ½ cup low sodium broth
- 14 oz jar artichoke hearts - drain the liquid
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or all purpose seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Giardiniera - finely chop it optional but highly recommend it
INSTANT POT INTSRUCTIONS :
- Pour the broth in the main insert of Instant Pot. Add minced garlic, cream cheese, frozen spinach, sour cream and all purpose seasoning in the pot. Drain Artichokes and pour into the pot. Close the lid.
- Select MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK on High Pressure for 4 minutes. Vent should be at SEALING position.
- After InstantPot does cooking and beeps, wait for few minutes and do a Quick Release by moving the valve to VENTING. Stir in Cheese blend.
- Give it a good stir and your cheesy dip is ready.Transfer to a serving bowl and serve. You can garnish it with fresh parsley, red chili flakes or cracked black pepper.
- The dip will thicken quickly as it cools. So if it feels like there is too much liquid, don't worry. If it absolutely is runny, then put it on SAUTE mode and stir for few minutes.
OVEN AND BAKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Defrost the frozen spinach and remove excess water by squeezing it in a paper towel. Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Grease or lightly spray oven baking dish or cast iron skilet. Pour the mixture in baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through and top is lightly browned. Serve immediately.