Pesto Naan Pizza makes the easy and quick vegetarian individual pizzas. You will LOVE this 30 minute easy naan pizza recipe. It is incredibly quick, full of flavors and uses wholesome ingredients.
This delicious pizza recipe is our household favorite. I am using mushrooms, broccoli and peppers along with cheese and seasoning to make this Pesto Naan Pizza.
Bookmark or PIN this recipe for quick and healthy busy weeknights dinners. Similar to Air Fryer Naan Pizza, it is our household favorite. Cabbage Stew Casserole, Lentil Quinoa Soup as well as Penne Rosa, are some of our other popular weeknight dinner recipes.
- Delicious and healthy Individual Pizzas
- Require minimal effort to prepare
- Can be made in under 30 minutes.
- Super easy to customize to your favorites
- with pesto and cheese make the BEST quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Naan : Use store brought or homemade naan. You can use fresh or frozen naan. We love Trader Joe’s Garlic naan which is located in freezer section.
Olive Oil : Organic Extra virgin olive oil is the best.
Pesto Sauce : you can use homemade pesto sauce or any store bought pesto. We love this basil walnut pesto recipe.
Veggies: It is best ways to hide some of the veggies for fussy eaters! Broccoli, mushrooms and colored peppers are our favorites. You can also use canned artichokes or olives to make it exotic.
Fresh or dried herbs: Fresh basil leaves are preferred but you can also use dried. We love Italian herb mixtures to enhance flavor.
Seasoning: dried oregano or Italian seasoning, red pepper
Cheese : I have used grated mozzarella since it goes well with pesto. You can also use fresh mozzarella or other Italian pizza cheeses.
See recipe card for exact quantities.
How To Make Pesto Naan Pizza in Air Fryer
Cut mushrooms, broccoli and peppers in thin stripes. Tear fresh herb leaves if using in smaller size.
Place naan on the flat surface. Using a pastry brush, apply olive oil on the naan.
Add crushed garlic if using a plain naan, for enhanced flavor.
Spread Pesto sauce generously and evenly on oiled naan.
Arrange mushrooms, broccoli and peppers uniformly on the top. Season well with herb mixture.
Arrange single or two pieces of assembled pizza on the air fryer basket. Air fry at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 10 mins or until base is crispy.
Remove Promptly. Serve warm and enjoy !
If you are using frozen naan bread, thaw it first by keeping outside the fridge and bring it to room temperature before using.
Instead of just using plain naan, make it gourmet by adding some fresh minced garlic for extra flavor.
Naan: If you do not have naan easily available, you can use crusty bread, pita bread or tortillas to make pizza. Roti or paratha are also good options.
Pizza Sauce – You can use Basil Pesto or spinach pesto. Homemade or store brought pesto works well. Also try these 15 Best Green Pasta Sauces collection to vary the flavors.
Cheese : Instead of mozzarella, use the shredded cheese that you have available.
Storage and Reheating
I recommend you eat and enjoy this delicious naan pizza soon after you make it. The beauty of this recipe is it’s ability to make quick single serve pizza in 15 minutes.
If you must store leftovers, wrap them in parchment paper or aluminum foil. You can store the baked pizza in refrigerator for 2-3 days and reheat it in oven whenever to be eaten.
Naan can be stored in the freezer up to 6 months.
There are several types of naan like plain naan, garlic naan, whole wheat naan, onion naan, mint naan etc. You can select whichever you like. You can use whole wheat naan instead of one with refined flour to make this recipe whole grain.
Pesto: There are several varieties of Pesto sauce like spinach pesto, arugula pesto. You can also try our beetroot pesto made for Beetroot Pesto Pasta recipe for a surprise pop of pink!
Spicy – add chili pepper flakes to pesto sauce or use spicy pasta sauce with pesto.
Deluxe – You can use Burrata instead of mozzarella cheese.
Kid friendly – Use string cheese and make it stringy and cheesy.
Pair this pesto naan pizza with simple sides like Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower, Air Fryer Zucchini No Breading or Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus for satisfying lunch or dinner.
You can also add a scrumptious pasta dish like Penne Pesto Primavera, Creamy Lemon Basil Pasta or Spaghetti Lentil Bolognese for comforting Italian dinner.
For warm soul food cravings, serve it with hearty soups. Creamy Tomato Soup, Potato Soup or Creamy Mushroom Soup are great options.
You will also love our quick and easy recipes such as Air Fryer Zucchini Fries, Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms and Air Fryer Smashed Potatoes.
How to bake pesto naan pizza in oven?
Prepare the pesto naan pizza with cheese and toppings. Bake it on central rack at 400 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and naan crust is crispy.
How to make Pesto naan pizza in Instant Pot Air Fryer with lid.
Place the assembled pizza on a trivet in Instant Pot steel insert. Cover and secure the Instant Pot Air fryer lid. Air-fry for 10-12 mins at 350 degree Fahrenheit until base is crispy.
Other Air Fryer Dinner Recipes
♥ Follow us on Pinterest and like our Facebook page. We love creating delicious, family favorite recipes from around the world. Come Join Us ! ♥
❤ If you make this ProfusionCurry Recipe, do let us know how you like it by ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Star Rating and commenting below ! ❤
Pesto Naan Pizza
- 2 naan bread
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pesto sauce
- ½ cup mushrooms broccoli and colored peppers cut in thin strips
- ¼ cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- salt and red pepper flakes optional
Prepare naan with pesto sauce and pizza toppings
- Place naan on the flat surface. Using a pastry brush, apply olive oil on the naan. Add crushed garlic if using a plain naan, for enhanced flavor.
- Spread Pesto sauce generously and evenly on oiled naan. Cut mushrooms, broccoli and peppers in thin stripes.
- Tear fresh herb leaves if using in smaller size. Arrange mushrooms, broccoli and peppers uniformly on the top of the naan. Spread the cheese and seasoning on top.
How To air fry Pesto naan pizza?
- Arrange the assembled pizza on air fryer basket. Air fry at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 10 mins or until base is crispy. Remove promptly. Serve warm and enjoy !
How to make pesto naan pizza in Instant Pot Air Fryer with lid?
- Place the assembled pizza on a trivet in Instant Pot steel insert. Cover and secure the Instant Pot Air fryer lid. Air-fry for 10 mins at 350 degree Fahrenheit until base is crispy.
How to bake pesto naan pizza in oven?
- Prepare the naan with your favorite pesto sauce, cheese and toppings. Bake it on central rack at 400 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and naan crust is crispy.
Leave a Reply