Grilled peaches with maple balsamic glaze make a simple yet decadent summer dessert. This glorious stone fruit dessert recipe is full of flavors and textures with airy breezy lightness. It is Stunning and Spectacular !!
This may be the easiest dessert you make this summer. Perfect for an after dinner treat, crowd pleaser if entertaining.
Add these Grilled Peaches to your summer menu planning because they are AMAZING. And yet so quick and easy to make.
We let the fruit caramelized natural sugar do its magic to make this swooning sweet treat. Warm sweet peaches and nice cream is a match made in heaven. Isn’t it?
YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE :
- Gluten Free
- Easy and Quick
- Light and Healthy
- Best way to use Fresh fruit
- Needs only 5 ingredients
To make this delightful recipe, fresh juicy ripe pieces are grilled and lightly charred. Drizzled with Maple Balsamic Vinegar to bring out intense contrasting flavors. A dollop of cold creamy vanilla ice cream on top! Out.of.this.world !!!!!
I think I am going to run out of superlative adjectives to describe this recipe .. so excuse the bold, capitals and dot dots… these beauties are just.so.good !
Spectacular with ice cream or mascarpone yet equally stunning served straight from the grill.
Grilled peaches can be served right away or stored in the fridge for later use. They make excellent toppings for breakfast, a snack or dessert.
- I like to brush some oil on the peaches before roasting / grilling them. They cook very quickly. You want them to be soft and tender but not collapsing completely. Feel free to adjust cooking time to your preference.
- Get your peaches ahead of time. I often find that peaches are often too hard or too mushy. To get the perfectly ripened peaches, buy your fruit a few days in advance and let it ripen on your counter. When the peaches are soft, get cooking! (After they ripen, you can also store them in the fridge for few days.)
- To cut peaches easily, cut them widthwise instead of lengthwise. The pit just comes off easily, and you get two perfect halves.
- Roasting the peaches really transform them, bringing out and caramelizing their natural sugars. Their taste intensifies.
- A simple balsamic glaze is created by mixing maple syrup and balsamic vinegar. You heat it up on low flame for about 10 minutes so the mixture thickens.
- You can easily double or triple the recipe.
- I love to make this recipe on my stove top reversible grill. You can do them on outdoor BBQ grill as well. Generously coat the grill with cooking spray to avoid fruit sticking to the grill.
Suggested Toppings : I am using simple nice cream .. you can use any of your favorites. Here are few other choices my family enjoys
- Vanilla Flavored Mascarpone
- Coconut cream
- Chopped nuts
- Berry compote
- Ground cinnamon / cloves or nutmeg dusting
6 Juicy ripe peaches
Cooking Oil Spray or cooking oil ( I prefer avocado oil spray or coconut oil)
Pinch Of Salt
Optional Toppings : Edible flowers, fresh mint leaves and ice cream
HOW TO MAKE
Preheat a grill to 375 degrees. If using the stove top grill, use both burners and heat it up at high. Lightly grease it.
In a separate sauce pan, heat balsamic vinegar and maple syrup on a medium low heat. Stir occasionally so it doesn’t burn at the bottom. In about 10 mins, the mixture thickens. Turn off the heat.
Wash and dry the peaches. Cut them in half. Remove the pit. brush them lightly with cooking oil (or use oil spray mist)
Put them on the Hot grill cut side down. Let them sizzle for 3-4 minutes. Using grill tongs, carefully flip them upside down.
Continue grilling them for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat. Transfer the grilled peaches to serving dish. Drizzle Maple Balsamic Glaze over grilled peaches. Sprinkle pinch of salt ( optional but highly recommended)
Serve warm with choice of garnish and topping. Devour !
PEACH IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUMMER FRUITS. LOVE MAKING THESE EASY PEACH RECIPES TO ENJOY THROUGH OUT THE SUMMER.
- EASY PEACH CRUMBLE – GLUTEN FREE AND VEGAN RECIPE
- TOMATO PEACH CAPRESE
- MANGO PEACH SALSA
- PEACH CHUTNEY -INSTANT POT, VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE RECIPE
- SUNRISE PEACH DRINK
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVORITE DESSERT RECIPES
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- EGGLESS HOT MILK CAKE
- VEGAN PUMPKIN SPICE MUFFINS
- COCONUT RICE KHEER
- INSTANT POT ZUCCHINI BREAD
- BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
- INSTANT POT RICE PUDDING – GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN RECIPE
Join us on Pinterest and FACEBOOK . You will love all our delicious, wholesome, plant based recipes from around the world.
★ If you make this GRILLED PEACHES WITH MAPLE BALSAMIC GLAZE RECIPE do let us know how you like it by ★ star rating it and leaving a comment below.
Grilled Peaches with Maple Balsamic Glaze
- 6 juicy ripe peaches - cut in half
- 1 tablespoon oil or cooking oil spray
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of salt - optional
- optional toppings : edible flowers fresh mint leaves, ice cream
- Preheat the grill to 375 F degrees. If using the stove top grill, use both burners and heat it up at high. Lightly grease it.
- In a separate sauce pan, heat balsamic vinegar and maple syrup on a medium low heat. Stir occasionally so it doesn't burn at the bottom. In about 10 mins, the mixture thickens. Turn off the heat.
- Wash and dry the peaches. Cut them in half. Remove the pit. brush them lightly with cooking oil (or use oil spray mist)
- Put them on the hot grill cut side down. Let them sizzle for 3-4 minutes. Using grill tongs, carefully flip them upside down.
- Continue grilling them on the other side for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat. Transfer the grilled peaches to serving dish. Drizzle Maple Balsamic Glaze over grilled peaches. Sprinkle pinch of salt ( optional but highly recommended)
- Serve warm with choice of garnish and topping. Devour !
I just got an indoor countertop grill and I got peaches at the store yesterday so it looks like I stumbled upon the perfect recipe! Yum.